Question about the Charr Horns in Total Makeover kit

I have a Question about the Charr Horns in Total Makeover kit, Also sorry if this has been awnserd before i couldn't find anything on it other than how to and what it looks like, but i found out theres a way to get blue glowy things on one of the horns. Its really pretty and i want to use them on my character but i wasnt sure if this was a bug and if you could get in trouble for putting them on your character?

@Eramonster.2718 said:

@"Seven.3916" said:i alredy know what it looks like XDThat wasnt my question.I want to know if its ok to use the horns with the blue glow on them. As you have to do a bit of messing to get them to show.

Will need to elaborate more on that. It's hard to give opinion while being kept in the dark :sweat_smile:

u8aLcxb.jpgI dont know how else to elaborate lol There horns with glowy things on them. You have to swich around gender for them to show. Thatys why im asking is it Ok to use them as you cant actully pick them as an option. Iv seen others with hem but i just want to make sure its actully ok.There pretty and i want them on my Charr.

It might not be intended, but outside of the possibility of them changing it to a different horn style later if they feel a need to remove it, this is something done entirely within the game, and doesn't involve any exploitive behavior, doesn't adversely affect the economy, etc. so it's highly unlikely that anything more would come of it.

Archived