Suggestion for gyros

David.5974

Hi guys,I know that Anet don't read this posts, but I want try put another suggestion for gyros rework, to make them more party support viable.

Bulwark gyro

• Duration reduced to 10sec
  • Gyro HP increased by 100% or not take dmg from Watchful Eye

Purge Gyro

• Duration reduced to 10sec
  • 1 condi clean every 2sec from up 5 allies (max 5 cleansed condi every 2sec)

Shredder Gyro

• Duration reduced to 5sec
  • Radius increased to 240
  • Each succesfull hit generate barrier for allies in gyro or xx radius for same amount (or some % of amount) of gyro dmg dealt.
  • Spare capacitator CD reduced to 20sec

Blast Gyro

• increased CD to 20sec
  • Gyro explosion unblockable
  • 25% faster movement speed

Function Gyro

• Increase gyro floating speed by 50% (if downed target move away)
  • add to minor trait function gyro acces fact, when you and fun gyro ressing together, you gain +10% revive speed.

I tried to not make OP suggestions and beside shredder gyro easy to implement. If our bulwark gyro can protect allies withou IK from watchful Eye, then we can get solid support gyro. Purge will be nerf for solo, but huge buff for party play. And after Anet give scrapper barrier mechanic, shredder can get purpose finally. Blast gyro could be OP with unblockable explosion honestly. So do you welcome theese changes?

I posted this before, so I'll repost again. I think your ideas are better than what we have now, but you need to think a little more outside the box:

Gyros

• Friendly gyros should be literally glued to their engineer. No more meandering, buggy AI.
  • Shredder gyro should follow a target in the same way that current friendly gyros follow a scrapper. Would be a novel way of heckling an opponent.
  • Blast gyro should be treated as a projectile instead of a normal AI. It's too buggy if there is any uneven surface of terrain.
  • Purge gyro should pulse resistance on itself
  • Bulwark gyro should pulse protection on itself.
  • Med gyro should have a larger radius, and start cooldown immediately upon activation, rather than waiting for the gyro to die. As it currently exists, keeping med gyro up is a liability.
  • Stealth gyro is fine.
  • All gyros need more health.
  • Function gyro needs more utility in PvE. How this would be accomplished would be giving it a "Search and Rescue" function in PvE.

I saw that, but you must look how Anet fixing and reworking utilities. I will be happy if my friendly floaty thing can be close to me like my fun gyro. Scrapper is out since 2015 and there was tons of suggestion for gyro stick to scrapper - nothing happen.

Every suggestion for gyro rework looks much better then current state - funny is, that most of them not increase their perfomance but only QoL and usable. So my suggestion is only numbers change to give gyros more purpose in current weird AI state. So thats why reducing gyro duration cuz you anyway lost it after few seconds.

And shredder gyro like dmg gyro is bad idea even if will be sticked to enemy. Projectile finisher in 360 direction is very weak, shreddy dmg not scaled with scrappers stats (if i am not mistaken) so remove projectile finisher, keep it even static, but give it reasson why I should take it.

@"Vagrant.7206" said:I posted this before, so I'll repost again. I think your ideas are better than what we have now, but you need to think a little more outside the box:

Gyros

• Friendly gyros should be literally glued to their engineer. No more meandering, buggy AI.
  • Shredder gyro should follow a target in the same way that current friendly gyros follow a scrapper. Would be a novel way of heckling an opponent.
  • Blast gyro should be treated as a projectile instead of a normal AI. It's too buggy if there is any uneven surface of terrain.
  • Purge gyro should pulse resistance on itself
  • Bulwark gyro should pulse protection on itself.
  • Med gyro should have a larger radius, and start cooldown immediately upon activation, rather than waiting for the gyro to die. As it currently exists, keeping med gyro up is a liability.
  • Stealth gyro is fine.
  • All gyros need more health.
  • Function gyro needs more utility in PvE. How this would be accomplished would be giving it a "Search and Rescue" function in PvE.

Really like all your suggestions, thanks for taking the time to post them even if they get completely ignored.

@Vagrant.7206 said:I posted this before, so I'll repost again. I think your ideas are better than what we have now, but you need to think a little more outside the box:

Gyros

This was one of the first things demanded after the initial reveal of the scrapper concept but for some reasons controversial discussed back then.

@schloumou.3982 said:

@"Vagrant.7206" said:I posted this before, so I'll repost again. I think your ideas are better than what we have now, but you need to think a little more outside the box:

Gyros

This was one of the first things demanded after the initial reveal of the scrapper concept but for some reasons controversial discussed back then.

@Samug.6512 said:

Gyros

Thanks for the link.

Wonder if they don't want to invest on reworking engineer the way they reworked Mesmer just yet or they are already doing it and want to see what we do in the meantime...

Archived