Can't get into ANY PoF map

Was playing about an hour ago and decided to leave the crystal oasis and go to the desert highlands... Big mistake. It sat there and loaded for about 5 minutes until I got the lost connection to the server message and that's all that happens now if I try to load that character.I decided to play another character and get it to the crystal oasis, Guess what, It's stuck now too. It seems I can't go to any PoF map with any character at all.

Same issue.Dc'd last night so went off, now i cant get on the character that dc'd anymore.Character select says its in Elon Riverlands, then i try to load, it loads for a couple of seconds, then decides to start loading the desolation(which is where i dc'd) then keeps loading for like 5 minutes till i dc and try again, been doing this for like an hour now.

Anything PoF related, even the Loin's Arch story instance, makes my characters completely stuck and unplayable. All I get is a never ending loading screen till it gives me 'game client has lost connection to server' 10 mins later. I can load everything else fine and was able to play PoF last night, so why can't I play it now?

Archived