Vista near Jelako Cliffrise not accessible

Wulfgar.7461

@Stalkingwolf.6035 said:tested it with my charr warrior. no problem. what stone do you mean?If you mean the little jumpf befor the plateau, then go 3 steps back and jump from there stone behind this. use speedbuffs if you have no glider.

In this YT vid you can see how it suppose to be >>

This is not how it works now. The last stone before you jump up the ridge is inaccesible due to an invisible barrier. No one had any luck when I was there trying as well, to get up that stone. Trying to shadowstep there (as a thief) will just result in a no clear pathway message, meaning it actually is inaccesible. I am on my first character and lvl 61. No glider here. As I assume, many people don't have it yet either. Jumping from the stone back where you state is too far away to jump without a glider.

If you don't want to wait for this to get fixed, I can confirm that you can use the leap (skill 2) from conjure lightning hammer to make the last jump. I've also heard of people using mesmer portals. Not sure what else would work, but there's probably other's as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived