Where is my refund?

I've just recently purchased the last two expansions, but cannot play the content chronologically as I cannot make it past the 'my story' without being disconnected. I've made several attempts, but I do not have the time to keep repeating this step. As much as I love the game, I do not love being kicked from it and having my progress erased, every time. I requested my refund on the weekend, and haven't even had one response from the support team. I'm not only disappointed in the game, but I'm also not happy with the way this company treats it's customers. I've just submitted a claim with PayPal, but thought I'd post here as well... Hopefully one of your staff can let me know why you haven't bothered to help me as of yet.

Usually, tickets can take up to 72 hours to process. This time can be longer for tickets made on holidays or sometimes weekends, as well as if the issue at hand requires a lot of looking into (I'd imagine that requests for refunds fall into that category). So, just try to be patient. You can update your ticket to let them know you're still waiting. But do note what Linken said above; doing a charge back will result in your account being banned. So, if you ever might consider coming back to GW2, you might want to hold off on that.

So instead of just getting a charge back how about posting some PC specs to see if anyone here can help you narrow down your problem. Also, what speed network are you on? What other issues are you experiencing? Have you tried repairing the client?

But yeah, file a charge back and you will get your account deleted and you will not be able to recover it ever.

@Cidic.8542 said:[...] I've just submitted a claim with PayPal, but thought I'd post here as well... Hopefully one of your staff can let me know why you haven't bothered to help me as of yet.

ArenaNet tends to severely dislike when players do this and may punish you with a permban. So, you may want to reconsider if you still can and wait a few weeks for your ticket to be processed instead. The general rule for online purchases is to first try to get a problem resolved via customer support and get a refund via there. You do have a good reason to want a refund but you have to give ArenaNet the time to handle your request. So I would advise you to close the paypal dispute if you still can.

Archived