I'm having a hard time healing

Dustbite.3670

Hi, i started playing GW2 again after 3 years, last time i played was in 2014. Alot has changed, and i forgot alot. Back in the days when we didn't have specialization i used to heal with "To the limit" and i already had a hard time healing.Now i've gone berserker and every guide suggests using "Blood Reckoning", and i'll heal fine when i'm able to dps. But when i'm on low hp, and get knocked back or i'm in a situation where i can't dps, i'm screwed.Could someone give me some advice on healing? Am i missing something here? I'm mainly looking for advice on fractals and solo content atm, any other advice would be welcome too :)

Blood Reckoning is only recommended to increase your damage output. To The Limit is perfectly fine, if you see yourself taking too much condition damage just use Mending instead. Signet of Healing is perfectly fine too, the passive regen is incredible, though you won't have as much burst heal. Defensive Stance also works fine if you have big damage incoming (or you can just walk into it to heal to full in a second)

The best tip howver: Don't take the damage in the first place and keep in mind to use stances.

During the "night of fires" quest of Path of fire, i died like 6/7 times. When a zerg of mobs come towards u, what do u do? Endure pain has a cd of 60s, and To the limit has a cd of 30s. When u get hits from all sides, what can u even do? A friend of mine is playing an elementalist, and he's having such an easy time with big groups and being ranged makes his class alot easyer to play.

Am i missing something here? Does someone know a guide on survival as a warrior? Do u change traits when u do solo content? Dying 24/7 is getting on my nerves, and i'm only playing for 2 weeks now after a 4 year break.

for solo play id recommend something like this gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNAR3ZjMdQdHW1BmhAnIGICKsF67VQ/ipPGsAICGAA-jBSBABA8EAe4gAYmSQa2f4KlfUq+DFXAA80NEA4AIMPAN/8zP/8zP/8zPvUARMZD-ewith adrenal health and healing sig you have quite some regeneration, just keep in mind that you have to dodge alot of stuff in the first place to survive in this game, you cant rly facetank pvein the traits you can go even more defensive if you need, with like auto endure pain instead of armored attack and might makes right instead of berserkers power for alot more dodge rollsalso try to not stand still, whirls through enemies put down some hits then keep walking until you have cd's back up, when the melee mobs are giving you a hard timeif you need cc you can also take mace in offhand instead of axe

@"RedShark.9548" said:for solo play id recommend something like this gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNAR3ZjMdQdHW1BmhAnIGICKsF67VQ/ipPGsAICGAA-jBSBABA8EAe4gAYmSQa2f4KlfUq+DFXAA80NEA4AIMPAN/8zP/8zP/8zPvUARMZD-ewith adrenal health and healing sig you have quite some regeneration, just keep in mind that you have to dodge alot of stuff in the first place to survive in this game, you cant rly facetank pvein the traits you can go even more defensive if you need, with like auto endure pain instead of armored attack and might makes right instead of berserkers power for alot more dodge rollsalso try to not stand still, whirls through enemies put down some hits then keep walking until you have cd's back up, when the melee mobs are giving you a hard timeif you need cc you can also take mace in offhand instead of axe

Atm i'm playing with Arms, Tactics and Berserker traits, which of these 3 would u swap for defense trait line? I wanna try out adrenal health but don't wanna lose to much of my damage

@Dustbite.3670 said:

@"RedShark.9548" said:for solo play id recommend something like this
with adrenal health and healing sig you have quite some regeneration, just keep in mind that you have to dodge alot of stuff in the first place to survive in this game, you cant rly facetank pvein the traits you can go even more defensive if you need, with like auto endure pain instead of armored attack and might makes right instead of berserkers power for alot more dodge rollsalso try to not stand still, whirls through enemies put down some hits then keep walking until you have cd's back up, when the melee mobs are giving you a hard timeif you need cc you can also take mace in offhand instead of axe

Atm i'm playing with Arms, Tactics and Berserker traits, which of these 3 would u swap for defense trait line? I wanna try out adrenal health but don't wanna lose to much of my damageits pretty typical to have defence and discipline, since you can use fast hands to burst more often to set off adrenal health more often (plus a reduced burst recharge helps).

@"Dustbite.3670" said:During the "night of fires" quest of Path of fire, i died like 6/7 times. When a zerg of mobs come towards u, what do u do? Endure pain has a cd of 60s, and To the limit has a cd of 30s. When u get hits from all sides, what can u even do? A friend of mine is playing an elementalist, and he's having such an easy time with big groups and being ranged makes his class alot easyer to play.

Am i missing something here? Does someone know a guide on survival as a warrior? Do u change traits when u do solo content? Dying 24/7 is getting on my nerves, and i'm only playing for 2 weeks now after a 4 year break.

I’d do the following:

Longbow as weapon.

Headbutt into Bersek mode -> Longbow F1 -> Blood Reckoning -> Longbow F1.

This is the usual heavy AoE nuke for the Condi Berserker build.

@Dustbite.3670 said:

@"RedShark.9548" said:for solo play id recommend something like this
with adrenal health and healing sig you have quite some regeneration, just keep in mind that you have to dodge alot of stuff in the first place to survive in this game, you cant rly facetank pvein the traits you can go even more defensive if you need, with like auto endure pain instead of armored attack and might makes right instead of berserkers power for alot more dodge rollsalso try to not stand still, whirls through enemies put down some hits then keep walking until you have cd's back up, when the melee mobs are giving you a hard timeif you need cc you can also take mace in offhand instead of axe

Atm i'm playing with Arms, Tactics and Berserker traits, which of these 3 would u swap for defense trait line? I wanna try out adrenal health but don't wanna lose to much of my damage

the build i have posted is a power build, i guess you are condi...well since i never rly play condi cancer im not rly into what can be swapped out and what should stay in, just try it out for yourself, and look what feels good for you and what doesnt

Archived