Where are the path of fire pets?

Dragon.4782

• 7 months later...

I know what you mean. Other than the sand lion, I have literally never come across a tamable juvenile even though I've done nearly total map completion. You really can't just hope to run into them. I'd look it up in youtube to find tutorials that show you visually where to go.

@Biff.5312 said:I know what you mean. Other than the sand lion, I have literally never come across a tamable juvenile even though I've done nearly total map completion. You really can't just hope to run into them. I'd look it up in youtube to find tutorials that show you visually where to go.

FWIW, this is a reasonable strategy, but ... look for the sort of areas that some animal might naturally raise young, and where they are native. The GW2 map team do at least pay attention to some semblance of ecology. :)

@SlippyCheeze.5483 said:

@Biff.5312 said:I know what you mean. Other than the sand lion, I have literally never come across a tamable juvenile even though I've done nearly total map completion. You really can't just hope to run into them. I'd look it up in youtube to find tutorials that show you visually where to go.

FWIW, this is a reasonable strategy, but ... look for the sort of areas that some animal might naturally raise young, and where they are native. The GW2 map team do at least pay attention to some semblance of ecology. :)

Believe me, I've looked. The spots are obviously out of the way someplace you wouldn't normally go, or I'm blind. Either way it's much quicker to look up a video guide.

I can tell you everyone from memory, lol...There's essentially one Pet in Each Map.Sand Lion -> Crystal Oasis: If you look at the map, there's a patch of trees directly north of the Vista west of Retreat of the Resolute. That's one of the locations you can find the Juvenile Lion.Fanged Iboga - > Desert Highlands: Follow the river there, you'll see Ibogas there with Juveniles around.Cheetah -> Elonian Riverlands : Inside the caves in the Whispering Grotto. I remember there's sometimes a Rich Mithril/Ori, not sure which, in the cave with the juves. It's a big cave, just look around.Rock Gazelle -> Desolation: Go to Joko's Domain Waypoint. Use the Springer to jump up to the top of the Mesa where the WP sits. There's Gazelles Galore there.Jakaranda -> Vabbi: Glowering Overlook, just look around, not hard to find.

The wiki should have a page with all pet locations, and i'm sue youtube is rife with that kind of stuff...I'm sure i also have some Screens of the places if you want me to post.

FYI i found them all just doing map explore and stuff like that. I like to check out every nook on the map, also after gliding and Griffon, i always try to go as high as i can on places so i can fly around the longest, and that's pretty much how i found both the gazelles (cause i was climbing up) and the Ibogas (was flying around from that place up high you have to use the jackal to get to, and get an achievement). Lion is pretty obvious.The cheetah i found while doing the heart or the story, one of those, i know i just stumbled upon those.Jakaranda i think i did it while looking for the Mastery Point nearby.

Archived