[Suggestion] Community Achievements

They are not many achievs in this tab, why not adding like 5-10 more? Also a great potential for some funny titles that can everyone simply by wandering around Tyria!Here is some ideas: ^^

-I'm a thief! In theory...- Pretend to some citizens that you are able to steal anything! But you always fail x)-How did you get there?- For reaching unreachable areas: Inside the abandoned lab in metrica province, the rata sum prison Easter egg as example...-Detective- Investigate on mysteries around Tyria and paranormal activities (e.g: Hidden fleshreaver event at GodsLost swamp)-Scientist- Consult as many asuran consoles and find out what they do: like at the stychs within mount maelstom area: Use the cannon-> Talk to every pacific races around Tyria.->Find the hidden dance party taking place at Lion's arch

Easier ones: = "Having a good time" Experiment Norn Hot-springs, Southsun Cove touristic beach, bitterfrost frontier springs and many others cool places!= "Student" Assist to every lessons dispensed by teachers "Hinterlabs, metrica province"= "Chess master" Win in a row 3 games of golemites chess.

So that is the main idea, so what is your opinion on the subject?

I think that the vanilla game can have some more attention, but I also believe in the living world and the ongoing story. This doesn’t mean that he two doesn’t have to go hand in hand, just that it shouldn’t be introduced without a bigger reason. Many of these achievements can be incorporated into current events achievements. Although I would suggest against adding cross content achievements. So a no go would be to go to vanilla game area’s, just to be stranded behind a paywall cause you need HoT and living world season 3 to get into bitterfrost to finish the achievement you started.

Totally inderstand what you mean, these achiev should treat only main Tyria, don't have to arrive as a great package but piece by piece. They could simply add one title simultaneously to a Living story episode release. The main reason is that a core map become rapidly unpopular if she don't host a World boss or a ressources farm. I think with lvl 80 boosters and scrolls that is really easy to jump over them. After completing the whole world competition, these achievements could simply give you something to deal with (if you aren't interested by a legendary or if you have already finished your LS episode)But yeah surely fit better in "current events"

Archived