Predictions For Tomorrow's Balance Patch

omgdracula.6345

As far as the post "An Eye on the Deadeye" says (GM talking), the P/P DE will be the same or better.We will see...

@Robert Gee.9246 said:Hey everyone, I know this is all a lot to take in so I wanted to clarify a few of the questions I saw pop up in this thread.

@Highlie.7641 said:180 con per boon. that could be a bit extreme. guess we will see thoughThe concentration bonus is flat and does not scale with number of boons.

@Gambit.9501 said:So if Death's Judgment is gonna become the new Rifle stealth attack, what will become of Cursed Bullet? I really like that boon-strip that CB has/it's also helpful in PoF open-world when bursting down Awakened in the new maps (getting rid of their Protection is super useful). Will Death's Judgment retain that functionality as the new Rifle stealth attack?Cursed Bullet is being removed. Its boon removal functionality will be moved to one of the utility skills.

@MUDse.7623 said:i could see alot of problems with the malice change if the traits would remain the same, but as we dont know what they will be like..now will we lose our malice if the stealth attack does not hit, like a warrior missing his burst skills? adrenaline will still be faster build up than malice tho.Malice is only lost if you hit your mark.

@Cameryn.5310 said:Please tell me that we aren't going to lose that and be forced to play Deadeye spec with rifles. Please. I don't want to go back to that. In PVE, I
never
do more damage with the rifle than the pistol, because circumstances where I can safely kneel and hit things with my rifle are few and far between, but with dual pistols I'm hitting things every second.While I can't speak to your exact build, I personally find P/P Deadeye to be just as good or better with these changes.

@Curennos.9307 said:Based on 'The Perfect Shot', I assume you mean that when a rifle thief is stealthed, their 1/AA will now turn to Death's Judgement? Just looking for some clarity :)Yes. Stealthing flips over the AA to Death's Judgement.

What about the non-kneel version of Death's Judgement, Death's Retreat?Death's Retreat is still the Rifle standing skill #4.

Archived