How do you obtain mounts?

I watched a video saying with the release of "path of fire" how to get mounts, but what if you dont have POF, are you ineligible to EVER get a mount or are there now ways for your standard GW2 member/player to access mount(s)? Thank you in advance!

@"Nvy.5041" said:I watched a video saying with the release of "path of fire" how to get mounts, but what if you dont have POF, are you ineligible to EVER get a mount or are there now ways for your standard GW2 member/player to access mount(s)? Thank you in advance!

Only way to get mounts is via path of fire expansion

@"Nvy.5041" said:I watched a video saying with the release of "path of fire" how to get mounts, but what if you dont have POF, are you ineligible to EVER get a mount or are there now ways for your standard GW2 member/player to access mount(s)? Thank you in advance!

The only way to get access to mounts is with the Path of Fire expansion. It's the same thing with the glider, you need to own the Heart of Thorns expansion.

During Wintersday you can rent a Raptor for the race even if you don't own PoF, but that's about it.

@Nvy.5041 said:Thx for the feedback guys, guess ill be purchasing it then, LOL

It is a very good expansion. I have absolutely no reservations about recommending it.

And, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I recommend buying Heart of Thorns as well. Not so much for the content as for gliding. It is a very difficult set of maps, but there are very interesting points in the story.

Archived