Is there a date yet for the WvW restructuring?

Arimas.3492

I've been checking in with the game every now and then after not playing for a while now and was wondering if there is a good timeline of when to expect the new WvW system to be implemented. I want to get back into the game and I'm thinking about switching servers but if the restructure is coming very soon I think I'll wait it out instead.

Usually anet doesn't give dates ahead in far future.

I got the same problem and don't like the server and will sit it out.

Well they told us about it winter so I hoped for betas this summer... Sadly we don't get any info, beside an interview from a month ago they told something like they have nothing yet. Really sad, seems to be really low priority. Can't find the interview anymore :/ maybe someone else can link it?

And to be honest I will not support this by buying a stupid server transfer, which is only wvw relevant. And should be overhauled for a long time already. Rewards and legy armor are nice, but the server match mechanic sucks for me. Also there were no real content updates like a new map to wvw since hot. So it is basically the same old shit beside pirate ship Zerg meta, and more dedicated healers due Tuesday pof elite specs

I heard from many people and guildies that they will checkout Camelot unchained when it is released. It focuses completely on wvw. And sadly we will probably lose a lot of players then.

I'm also waiting for Alliances, majority of my guild plays on a server that's not my home atm.I hope it will be here soon :)But. Waiting for a couple of months more is well worth it if we get a polished version. Expectations for Alliances are pretty big, Anet should not rush it but invest as much time as needed to give as a great reinvention of WvW.

Don’t expect the game mode to suddenly become something it’s not with the alliance changes... it is was it is because of the way we (the players) have gamed the system.... bandwagons, tanking, MU manipulation, toxic attitudes, that’s all down to us.If you don’t think it’s worth playing now, realistically don’t expect it to be better long term with the proposed changes...

1) Soon™2) We'll have more news by Dec 31st.3) Takes 6 months to do anything for WvW4) When it's ready5) We cant talk about it6) We'll be holding CDIs to get player feedback, we listen to you!7) Soon™8) After we work on a foreign release of GW29) Soon™10) WvW will be our #1 priority after the expansion11) We've been working on WvW for over a year, it's gonna be a big overhaul!12) Soon™13) We cant talk about it14) New expansion guys! Choo Choo Everyone on the hype train! (btw that overhaul we were talking about, yeah not happening)15) WvW is now our priority!16) Soon™17) Hey guys, we back on the forums to talk to you!18) Megaserver?! No no no no no, this we're calling Alliances!19) Soon™

Archived