Acrobatics Melee Deadeye

InsaneQR.7412

I've tried Sword/Pistol Deadeye, but with Deadly Arts and Critical Strikes. Took her through HoT and POF zones, and I would say it performs fairly well for the open world. You can get very good cleave with Collateral Damage and Sword attacks, while Be Quick or Be Killed allows you to burst down enemies one after the other. Due to Pistol Whip, I also tried out Superior Sigil of Severance for some extra funsies; worked out well, for the most part, if I could time my Pistol Whips properly.

@Ojimaru.8970 said:I've tried Sword/Pistol Deadeye, but with Deadly Arts and Critical Strikes. Took her through HoT and POF zones, and I would say it performs fairly well for the open world. You can get very good cleave with Collateral Damage and Sword attacks, while Be Quick or Be Killed allows you to burst down enemies one after the other. Due to Pistol Whip, I also tried out Superior Sigil of Severance for some extra funsies; worked out well, for the most part, if I could time my Pistol Whips properly.

Thx for that feedback.Do you know,if it is posaible to stack a second mark on a marked target without losing malice? So if you would get the mark reset from the sword trait, can you stack more malice by applying tge mark the second time on the same target?

@Ojimaru.8970 said:You can recast Mark Target on the same enemy without resetting your Malice, yes. However Malice does very little for Sword in PVE as the Malice Stealth Attack only restores your Endurance based on the Malice spent.

I often swap weapons (i want more angaging gameplay ) so i use dagger/pistol as offset do deal the finishing blow to low targets.I tried it out and its way dynamic than my old DD build. Need new gear though. Think Marauder could be nice but will take a while.

@Ojimaru.8970 said:I've tried Sword/Pistol Deadeye, but with Deadly Arts and Critical Strikes. Took her through HoT and POF zones, and I would say it performs fairly well for the open world. You can get very good cleave with Collateral Damage and Sword attacks, while Be Quick or Be Killed allows you to burst down enemies one after the other.

Yes this one. As a variant, you can go DA/Tr/DE. More initiatives = more damage.

Archived