Optimal way to get 100% crit on Spellbreaker in PVE

TheShadow.7640

What do you mean "It's metabattle" the guides there are upvoted and have high rating for a reason lol

It's just fine tuned to the settings. If you don't run banner trait/dont use banners at all numbers might be off etc.

Either way: You Just want to look at your numbers. My build (Marauder + Valkyrie stats) has 50% crit + 20% from essentially perma fury uptime, but with 25 stacks of might forever. So that's 30% i need to somehow fill up.

Just use as many assassin parts as you need for that, though it won't be as strong because you're only accounting for yourself instead of having permanent group buffs that also push your precision so you can get more damage because you're already covered on that front.

Usually just having those 25 might stacks up is more important than worrying about the crit chance.

Assuming you are speaking about the raid specific build (i.e. don't worry about it if you just play open world), the crit chance setup on metabattle is optimal.https://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Spellbreaker_-_Power_DPS

The precision number you want to get to before fury, banners, and spotter is 2073. This equals exactly 100% crit chance when you have those buffs.

There are many methods to get to this precision number, but the setup on metabattle and SC's website gets you to 100% crit chance without needing any precise infusions.

I have a 'budget' spellbreaker raid DPS build on my twitch that has 1 power less than the meta build, but it has cheaper food and much less assassins gear. That should work for 99.9% of players.

I understand the desire for 100% self-crit to get certain traits working for you all the time. I believe it's a decent approach and works well. Optimally, I think you simply go full Assassins, Sigil of Accuracy, count on 100% Fury uptime, and try to fill the rest out with food, If you are still short, I guess you would do Signet of Fury or some Runes .... though I would hate to waste those spots just for hitting that 100%.

Archived