Warden Jabari Griffon event collection item Bug

BoAKaN.6052

I have just completed the Kill Warden Jabari event in the Elon Riverlands TWICE and I did not even get an event chest which drops the collection item for the griffon EITHER time! This is very frustrating, I arranged the event both times and everyone in the event got it except for me! WHY?

Bump. Just encountered this bug and I don't believe it has anything to do with daily content because I did Jabari's event yesterday before reset (and before I'd finished the story) - did him just now and didn't get his reward chest. This is extremely annoying since this is the last thing I need to get in this map and I would desperately not like an increasingly irritating group event chain that I need more people to assist me with to be bugged and not give me what I want.

C'mon ArenaNet. Get on this ASAP, - you're charging people so much of their gold to get this hidden mount that you can't afford to let bugs like this break it.

• 1 month later...

This event might still be bugged. A group of ten plus some pugs did this event last night, but even after defeating the Warden and freeing all the prisoners, I did not receive the rune I need for my Griffon mount collection in this map. I heard others complaining as well, so am not sure why we did not receive the item. I got a chest but rune was not contained in it.

Archived