[BUG] Regeneration

I'm surprised if this hasn't been discovered, but I saw no thread.

The new Regeneration is supposed to overwrite the highest heal tick, but instead the highest Healing Power is being applied, regardless of Outgoing Healing Power % increase.

Example: Heal-Firebrand with 1788 Healing Power and 90% Outgoing increase puts a 672 Tick Regeneration on a Heal-Scrapper.

Scrapper with 2038 Healing Power and 59% Outgoing increase overwrites that with a 385 Tick Regeneration on himself.

@friggarn.5360 said:I'm surprised if this hasn't been discovered, but I saw no thread.

The new Regeneration is supposed to overwrite the highest heal tick, but instead the highest Healing Power is being applied, regardless of Outgoing Healing Power % increase.

Example: Heal-Firebrand with 1788 Healing Power and 90% Outgoing increase puts a 672 Tick Regeneration on a Heal-Scrapper.

Scrapper with 2038 Healing Power and 59% Outgoing increase overwrites that with a 385 Tick Regeneration on himself.

I think patch notes said healing power, not healing output.

@steki.1478 said:

@"friggarn.5360" said:I'm surprised if this hasn't been discovered, but I saw no thread.

I think patch notes said healing power, not healing output.

I mean it takes 15 seconds to look up the patch on the Wiki ;)

"Regeneration: Regeneration now uses the greatest healing regeneration to immediately heal you rather than going by each regeneration stack's duration or order of application."

Archived