Will Dolyak stance reflect thief projectiles? or dead eye rips all boons and do damage?

You can't reflect Death Judgement, either dodge it, eat it, or blind the thief. You can also put him out of range.

Your stone will stop the damage for 3 secs. It is not nullified.

If you felt you experience damage under the stone, there may have been a latency issue, or a perception of reality issue. I play DE all the time and I can say that my blockable attacks still get reflected and invulns and signet of stone still are effective at stopping my damage.

will my stability and retaliation get stripped? after dead eye mark? if so, will it get stripped even if i activate dolyak stance after marked by deadeye? meaning, dolyak stance becomes useless once the ranger gets marked by a DE before or after he activates the dolyak stance... will it? and if a ranger fights with someone else other than the DE, after getting marked, he becomes vulnerable to get attacked by anyone in the enemy team? will the 6stacks count will be ripped from him? will the thief be able to strip boons from every opposite team player with his DE mark sitting from a vantage point?

A thief can trait into trickery and take bountiful theft? which will rip 3 boons off the target. if whoever has the mark dies, then the mark will refresh and they can rip 3 boons again. also the mark will recharge and they can remark you, keeping all malice and stealing your boons again.

you are really under pressure worrying about when the "big one" is coming, but the mark does not boost anyone's damage, and the only boost a thief gets in damage is applied in his stealth attack.

now, if they are not playing rifle, dodgeing that stealth attack becomes trickier, but luckily all of the non-rifle stealth attacks are blockable, assuming they didnt bring basilisk venom. if they did, you will need to activate your extrasensory perception LoL.

@Crystal Paladin.3871 said:

@"Crab Fear.1624" said:assuming they didnt bring basilisk venom. if they did, you will need to activate your extrasensory perception LoL.

whats a basilisk venom? is that a skill??? like unblockable stuff??? if so , whats te duration for basilisk venom and whats the cooldown?

Hi, these are the forums, not a wiki page.

If you want to know what skills do, google them yourself or use websites like:

1. http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/
  2. https://metabattle.com/wiki/MetaBattle_Wiki

Good luck.

@"shadowpass.4236" thank you for the links... i never knew there would be something like that! I used to think i need to create chars of every classes and play pvp to figure out their skills but this link is godsend... it lists all the skills of all classes... cool... hope its official data from anet... I'll use the link "http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/"... thanks

Archived