ATT DEVS : Engy idea

FASTCAR.7831

Turrets are "repaired" by the engineer repeatedly slapping them with a wrench.

The engineer has no kitten clue how a golem works, let alone what to do in order to fix broken ones. That's like asking a toddler to repair a car. All you'll get is dents, bitemarks and drool.

@"Dawdler.8521" said:Turrets are "repaired" by the engineer repeatedly slapping them with a wrench.

The engineer has no kitten clue how a golem works, let alone what to do in order to fix broken ones. That's like asking a toddler to repair a car. All you'll get is dents, bitemarks and drool.

All military branches have soldiers that fix tanks,cars,shops and the likeI am was a US Marine MOS 0317 ,now NTO and I am a pro drag racer and SAE mechanic :)

@FASTCAR.7831 said:

@"Dawdler.8521" said:Turrets are "repaired" by the engineer repeatedly slapping them with a wrench.

All military branches have soldiers that fix tanks,cars,shops and the likeI am was a US Marine MOS 0317 ,now NTO and I am a pro drag racer and SAE mechanic :)But can you fix a golem?

See.

@Dawdler.8521 said:

@Dawdler.8521 said:Turrets are "repaired" by the engineer repeatedly slapping them with a wrench.

All military branches have soldiers that fix tanks,cars,shops and the likeI am was a US Marine MOS 0317 ,now NTO and I am a pro drag racer and SAE mechanic :)But can you fix a golem?

See.

........Priceless.

Archived