Death's Retreat & Stealth

Death's Retreat while in stealth will force you to autoattack and force you out of stealth when you just want to get away, there are countless times im just trying to kite and heal up to re-engage and it forces me to turn around, shoot a Death's Judgement, and pop out of stealth. Can we prevent Stealth from making us autoattack for ALL skills on ALL professions unless button is pressed? please?

@Lithril Ashwalker.6230 said:

@"Vornollo.5182" said:De-target and/or Stow weapon will do the trick.

should i really have to? -_-

Works like that for other skills too, just think of Black Powder with Heartseeker combo's and stuff.I consider it something of a "skill" thing... Game's continuously getting dumbed down though, so I'm sure you'll get what you asked for.

@Lithril Ashwalker.6230 said:Death's Retreat while in stealth will force you to autoattack and force you out of stealth when you just want to get away, there are countless times im just trying to kite and heal up to re-engage and it forces me to turn around, shoot a Death's Judgement, and pop out of stealth. Can we prevent Stealth from making us autoattack for ALL skills on ALL professions unless button is pressed? please?

Turn off Auto-AA and Select target on skil use.

Archived