Alternative armor stats for FB T4?

Hey,wanted to get your opinions on armor stats for a Firebrand in T4 Fractals. I've been pretty much only running a full glasscannon Viper build up until now but I'm not quite sure if that will work out in T4 as well (will prolly hit T4 in about a week or so) and if not what are the options to switch to? And for that manner - any special weapons to bring?Especially considering FBs potential support-ish role in a group I was wondering if maybe Plaguedoctor was worth a shot? I mean, its kinda niche but it should provide me with extra tanky-ness and good enough dps while enabling more effective heals for any situation where the 'regular' healer would be struggling (as I plan on mainly being DPS).

Does that make any sense or is it just complete BS? Let me know.

@FrizzFreston.5290 said:

@Voltekka.2375 said:Either go full dps (glass cannon) or pure support. Something in-between wont work in T4 (may work well on other modes such as wvw, for example).

I bet it would work if the whole party is tuned organized to it.

In pve T4 fractals? Yeah, good luck with thatEdit: what i mean is, good luck finding people who will be ok with it. A lot of things can be viable (not optimal, mind you). It COULD work, yes. Are other options better? Probably, yes.

Archived