Why Vintage Wine?

Every day I go to collect Pact Mapping Materials, and half the time it takes me to Mudflat camps. Every once in a while someone will have completed the Priory team event chain, unlocking Smatti as a vendor.... and its here we have a huge problem... shes selling bottles of "Vintage Wine". This is an unforgivable slight!!..... No!! This is an insult!!! Its no wonder Smatti was shipped off into the middle of nowhere; because no competent Priory member would willing make inflict such serious damage to the Priory's mandate of preserving history and keeping of records. Yet as a character with a Magister Rank, I can't even correct this miniature bookah, and her gross mishandling of THE most significant find in recent Tyrian History.

Bjorn's Brew is an "ALE"! Not a Wine!!! Almost lost to history TWICE, and mistreated beyond reason.

Speaking of which.... I got a bone to pick with "Captain" Penzan. I'm starting to see why hes no longer on the Captain's Council, as hes both a terrible captain, an incompetent businessman, and can't even see opportunity when his First Mate spells it out for him. Disgraceful!

On a less angry note....... Whatever happened to the Thirst Slayer title? There is Spirited Drinker, but Brew Master and Thirst Slayer have no associated titles or contribute toward a meta collection.

Whoever said Smatti was selling the Bjorn's Brew? She has crates of vintage wine in her camp, enough such that her hired muscle was sick of it, and pirates often come to steal it.

Remember also, Norn are famed larger-than-life storytellers and legend-builders. Any story told by non-Priory Norn or about Norn products should be taken with so many grains of salt, it makes them look like sPvP players or forum posters. (And even Priory Norn will tend to exaggerate, as long as it doesn't affect the data.)

Archived