Hairstyles > Hair Colors

So, we got a few new tints/ shades of grey and blue to add to the already existing many tints of blue and grey.Tell me what you think of the new colors!

I always get excited when there are cosmetics added for character customization, but it's kind of a let down when it's only color., especially colors that look so similar to already existing ones we have.

New hairstyles would be great!Bobs with bangs, Long braids like the female Dervish in Nightfall-Hell, Just recycle all of the GW1 hairstyles Anet! Give them a slight texture boost and some movement then voila

I'm frustrated with the fact that humans got like 15+ hairs and 5+ faces for PoF exp... yet everyone else didn't have actual hairstyles for 3+ years and personally I don't even count the last time because they just copy-pasted hairs between races and called it a day ... lazy. And yet there's bunch of data-mined hairstyles since SW update years and years ago which they never added.. and not to mention that bug years ago where hair-kit had hairs that were never in the game and they removed them with patch right after

@"MetalGirl.2370" said:I'm frustrated with the fact that humans got like 15+ hairs and 5+ faces for PoF exp... yet everyone else didn't have actual hairstyles for 3+ years and personally I don't even count the last time because they just copy-pasted hairs between races and called it a day ... lazy. And yet there's bunch of data-mined hairstyles since SW update years and years ago which they never added.. and not to mention that bug years ago where hair-kit had hairs that were never in the game and they removed them with patch right after

I'm completely with you- I always look forward to new faces/ hairstyles and we're just not getting any but we're getting new colors that noone asked for.You don't see people saying "we need more hair colors" on forums, you see "new hairstyles and beards please" so not sure whats actually going on in creators heads. Maybe they think hairstyles = hair color? who knows.There are amazing Gw1 hairstyles anet could use. And too, male toons just need good mustaches and beards bc norn have terrible beards.

Archived