“To the limit!” needs a big buff!

Oglaf.1074

Unlike others shouts, he doesn't use the ammunition sytem. Wouldn't it be nice (with 33% less healing and 50 less adrenaline obviously. Cast time reduced to 3/4s too). Would make it more consistent with vigorous shouts actually (nice combo with restorative strength too. Just imagine). I'm for it.

@Lametoile.7394 said:Unlike others shouts, he doesn't use the ammunition sytem. Wouldn't it be nice (with 33% less healing and 50 less adrenaline obviously. Cast time reduced to 3/4s too). Would make it more consistent with vigorous shouts actually (nice combo with restorative strength too. Just imagine). I'm for it.

why play restorative strength when you have physical trait instead...its still alot better in most scenarios

i like the shout how he is right now, just the casttime is quite long...especially for a shout, the other ones are all instantcasts

@"TheSwede.9512" said:Actually, my meta female human sometimes mutters "I will avenge you." when I use that shout, it's just not given to happen.

"I will avenge you!" was an shout in the first betas of GW2 :-) they replaced it in the last beta with "On my mark!"...I miss it... it gave so wierd memories of GW1...

Edit: Ah lol: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/%22I_Will_Avenge_You!%22

Archived