“To the limit!” needs a big buff! — Guild Wars 2 Forums

“To the limit!” needs a big buff!

Oglaf.1074Oglaf.1074 Member ✭✭✭✭

Unlike other Shouts, there is no actual shout vocals attached to it. ;(

Please Anet give us a hide Chest Armour-option. Tattoo-clad Norns everywhere beg of you.

Comments

• RedShark.9548RedShark.9548 Member ✭✭✭✭

push it to the limit sings

• Lametoile.7394Lametoile.7394 Member ✭✭✭

Unlike others shouts, he doesn't use the ammunition sytem. Wouldn't it be nice (with 33% less healing and 50 less adrenaline obviously. Cast time reduced to 3/4s too). Would make it more consistent with vigorous shouts actually (nice combo with restorative strength too. Just imagine). I'm for it.

@Lametoile.7394 said:
    Unlike others shouts, he doesn't use the ammunition sytem. Wouldn't it be nice (with 33% less healing and 50 less adrenaline obviously. Cast time reduced to 3/4s too). Would make it more consistent with vigorous shouts actually (nice combo with restorative strength too. Just imagine). I'm for it.

why play restorative strength when you have physical trait instead...its still alot better in most scenarios

i like the shout how he is right now, just the casttime is quite long...especially for a shout, the other ones are all instantcasts

• Oglaf.1074Oglaf.1074 Member ✭✭✭✭

Guys, please read beyond the thread title before replying...

Please Anet give us a hide Chest Armour-option. Tattoo-clad Norns everywhere beg of you.

• TheSwede.9512TheSwede.9512 Member ✭✭✭

Actually, my meta female human sometimes mutters "I will avenge you." when I use that shout, it's just not given to happen.

• Rettan.9603Rettan.9603 Member ✭✭
    edited July 26, 2018

@TheSwede.9512 said:
    Actually, my meta female human sometimes mutters "I will avenge you." when I use that shout, it's just not given to happen.

"I will avenge you!" was an shout in the first betas of GW2 :-) they replaced it in the last beta with "On my mark!"...
    I miss it... it gave so wierd memories of GW1...

Edit: Ah lol: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/"I_Will_Avenge_You!"

... my male Norn doesn’t say anything. :sleepy:

@Oglaf.1074 said:
    Guys, please read beyond the thread title before replying...

no, this is the warrior forum, we dont do that, duh

• cryorion.9532cryorion.9532 Member ✭✭✭

To The Limit needs aftercast removed... there is no reason for such a long aftercast to be on it.

@cryorion.9532 said:
    To The Limit needs aftercast removed... there is no reason for such a long aftercast to be on it.

Agreed. That’s sort of the whole point of Shouts.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.