How does /v2/wvw/matches/stats endpoints teams and guilds work? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

How does /v2/wvw/matches/stats endpoints teams and guilds work?

Hi everyone,

in the API main page, there are these endpoints:
/v2/wvw/matches/stats/:id/teams/:team/top/kdr
/v2/wvw/matches/stats/:id/teams/:team/top/kills
/v2/wvw/matches/stats/:id/guilds/:guild_id

How does any of these work? :id represents the match, right? So 2-1 to 2-5 or 1-1 to 1-4
If I add the team (red, blue or green) into the first two then I always get an empty array: []
And whatever guild ID I enter into the last one, I always get {"text": "no data for guild"} even so I entered a guild ID from one of the claimed_by entries from the objectives from one of the matches.

Was I able to help you or give you a hint? Click on Helpful and/or Thumbs up, I would appreciate it alot!
When you encounter a bug ingame, at first you should file a ticket via the ingame command /bug, as only this way the devs will know exactly where you were, when the bug happened.

Comments

• I've had the same problem. Could we get some confirmation on the status of these endpoints please? If they are not completely disabled what would we need to do to access them?

• SkyShroud.2865SkyShroud.2865 Member ✭✭✭✭

It doesn't work which is why no one use it, which is why all the wvw site doesn't show data that tally ingame's.

The api for wvw isn't updated for a longggggg time.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International PvX Guild
    Henge of Denravi Server
    www.gw2time.com

--

Explanations of WvW Structures & Populations Issues

• I bump this up as the API seems to be getting updates again. Even if its not completely implemented yet, would be a nice feature (and seems to have worked in the past: http://wvw-community.com/week)

Kodash [EU]

• SkyShroud.2865SkyShroud.2865 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Malfrador.3615 said:
    I bump this up as the API seems to be getting updates again. Even if its not completely implemented yet, would be a nice feature (and seems to have worked in the past: http://wvw-community.com/week)

that is a new website....they took the api of the registered users
    they check the kills of the registered users on reset time or whatever time they decided to store the data
    then compare it to the kills on the current time
    then u get the result
    there is nothing special about it
    whatever stated in that site is nothing but simple math calculations by periodically checking and storing the kill counts of individual users

the stated api on first post never once worked
    at least i don't remember seeing it worked.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International PvX Guild
    Henge of Denravi Server
    www.gw2time.com

--

Explanations of WvW Structures & Populations Issues

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.