How does /v2/wvw/matches/stats endpoints teams and guilds work? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

How does /v2/wvw/matches/stats endpoints teams and guilds work?

Hi everyone,

in the API main page, there are these endpoints:
/v2/wvw/matches/stats/:id/teams/:team/top/kdr
/v2/wvw/matches/stats/:id/teams/:team/top/kills
/v2/wvw/matches/stats/:id/guilds/:guild_id

How does any of these work? :id represents the match, right? So 2-1 to 2-5 or 1-1 to 1-4
If I add the team (red, blue or green) into the first two then I always get an empty array: []
And whatever guild ID I enter into the last one, I always get {"text": "no data for guild"} even so I entered a guild ID from one of the claimed_by entries from the objectives from one of the matches.

Was I able to help you or give you a hint? Click on Helpful and/or Thumbs up, I would appreciate it alot!
When you encounter a bug ingame, at first you should file a ticket via the ingame command /bug, as only this way the devs will know exactly where you were, when the bug happened.

Comments

• I've had the same problem. Could we get some confirmation on the status of these endpoints please? If they are not completely disabled what would we need to do to access them?

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.