What is this bow?

Kal Spiro.9745

There is an article on Red Bull's website about Guild Wars 2: https://www.redbull.com/int-en/guild-wars-2-living-world-arena-net-interview?linkId=56366239Right up front there is a picture of two characters holding what appears to be a Charr themed longbow. What is this bow? Is this something I've missed up until now, or are we getting a sneak peak at the Tier 2 Legendary?

@Steve The Cynic.3217 said:

@"lokh.2695" said:It's the
bow. It's a gemshop thing I guess.

Not directly. It's bought using Black Lion Claim Tickets from the merchants in the room near the bank in LA. In general, the most reliable way to get those tickets is by opening Black Lion Chests.

No, the God-slayer pack was a straight gem-store purchase. It has also been available for Statuettes, which comes from Black Lion Chests. It will rotate back into either periodically.

To give an idea of when it can be expected to return for direct sale via the gem store, checking @"Astral Projections.7320"'s wonderfully maintained Gem Store News sticky, the package was last for sale:

Prior to that, it was last for sale:

It will likely make a return for direct purchase between now and mid/late November, though I'm leaning toward expecting it on the sooner end of that time frame (by mid/late October or even sooner).

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:

@"lokh.2695" said:It's the
bow. It's a gemshop thing I guess.

Not directly. It's bought using Black Lion Claim Tickets from the merchants in the room near the bank in LA. In general, the most reliable way to get those tickets is by opening Black Lion Chests.

No, the God-slayer pack was a straight gem-store purchase. It has also been available for Statuettes, which comes from Black Lion Chests. It will rotate back into either periodically.

Argh, yes. I was confusing it with ... thinks ... the War-god set or something. My mistake.

Archived