We need MORE SKINS! (And Furs)

Hamfast.8719

I wanted a slightly darker skin color for my character. She's a "Light 6", which looks slightly lighter than Southsun Kasmeer. The next darker color is "Mid 1", but it turns out that it is DARKER than Kasmeers'. She apparently has her own personal skin tone somewhere in-between (call it "Light 7").

Zo4NTPz.jpg

I want Kasmeers' "Light 7" color! I feel like my character fell asleep on the beach and made me waste 350 Gems.

New hair styles, horns, tattoos, faces, etc. are rare to non-existent since they're harder to implement. New hair and eye COLORS are easy to add, so we get those fairly often. But what about SKIN and FUR colors? Those should be just as easy as hair and eyes, right? I know some Charr who would love new fur options. Not to mention Sylvari who would appreciate some more, er, uh... bark color choices.

How about it, ANet?

OP, perhaps you mean the skin undertone? Your character in before and after pictures have a pinkish undertone while Kasmeer has a golden/olive undertone. Also it may be true that Kasmeer was built on a unique model and much of her asset weren't available until later on. Her hair, armor and outfit were introduced after the appearance of her character model in the game.

@Iris Ng.9845 said:OP, perhaps you mean the skin undertone? Your character in before and after pictures have a pinkish undertone while Kasmeer has a golden/olive undertone. Also it may be true that Kasmeer was built on a unique model and much of her asset weren't available until later on. Her hair, armor and outfit were introduced after the appearance of her character model in the game.

Whatever. My character was lighter than I would like, and now is darker than I would like, with no choices in-between.

The main point I'm trying to make is that I'm requesting more skin and fur choices. Should be easy enough for them to do.

If you really want to drive yourself crazy, try matching Zojja's in-game skin tone on an Asura.

I tried, and now I am compelled to compose this warning by means of a crayon clutched between my teeth, having been confined to a straitjacket in the Arkham Asylum for the Irredeemably Insane.

Archived