[Suggestion] Upgradable Starter Backpack trough Tyria events

phs.6089

Well, right now you can get one through playing the sandswept isles chapter and doing THAT collection, which also gives the recipe for more--given that THAT costs upwards of 100 gold I don't see them putting another free one in for those who didn't pay for the POF expansion. And you can get a couple different 20 slot backpacks through core from collections. The bandit one and the jar one, iirc.

Not saying /I/ wouldn't want another 32 slot, but I don't see it as likely.

@Etria.3642 said:Well, right now you can get one through playing the sandswept isles chapter and doing THAT collection, which also gives the recipe for more--given that THAT costs upwards of 100 gold I don't see them putting another free one in for those who didn't pay for the POF expansion. And you can get a couple different 20 slot backpacks through core from collections. The bandit one and the jar one, iirc.

Not saying /I/ wouldn't want another 32 slot, but I don't see it as likely.

yeah i undestand the expac issue. They might simly lock one item( or last collection for 32) on PoF somewhere. Like Bloodstone Visage Skin was locked on wyvern in VB. But that skin took many players back to Tyria and still does. Given that Starter Backpacks is soulbind, Tyria maps will never be empty also lots of new players that came in game with HoT and PoF can go and do things, old good things, like Fire Shaman :'(

Archived