PvP Horror histories

SoulSin.5682

You are a Core Guardian and just joined a PvP Ranked match, you stare at your side and notice 4 members in completely utter silence.At some point, someone says that goes home and everyone seens happy as if was the only information that matters.

The match starts, no one shares swiftness because no one has it. And your team slowly run to the center meanwhile one person runs a lonely trip to the home node. You will meet him soon so it doesn't really matters, but you worry that his class may not be 1x1 oriented and can't take that tough "what if some Holo or Condi Mesmer run straight home?"That doesn't matter now, the split is 4 to 1 and your only hope is now win the team fight.

You arrive at middle and still can't see the enemy team on point "guess they didn't had swiftness as well" and the first engage and you first start tabbing every member of the party wondering who is the best target to burst in.

You check if your team mates are still alive. Check.You check who is the best target of the moment. Check.You activate your skills in a flashy trained sequence. Your fingers already know the movement, you just dive in the middle of the CC hell and patiently wait the HP bar of the target change colors. Sometimes you are lucky, the distracted enemy alongside it tried to ress its partner just to die in the middle of your cleave.

"That's a success", you believe, 2 downed so soon. "We will win this teamfight."

And as you start cleaving your target with Auto Attacks since you already used every available offensive skill your turn around you screen to check on your team and notice a strange tinge of Green color.

Someone in your team is downed.

How in the kitten hell someone is downed.

Why his dark green bars dropping faster than the two dark red bars in front of you.

And before you have any chance to find a answer to these questions, your barely-usable-only interrupt skills is incapable to interrupt what is about to happen as for some reason the person finishing the sad life of your team mate clearly still have all his Stability Boons as if no one even tried to stun him just once, as if the fight was so fast as if he never needed to use it.You readily check the rest of your team HP bars to find you that the once full green bars have one in red and one with a sliver of Green, that for some reason is not filling up.

And the judgment falls down.

As you notice that dark red letters writing "Invulnerable" as 2 downed players are standing up.

You know what you have to do, you have no skills anymore to burst anyone else. You have a second option of burst but this is no longer the timing anymore. Your reflexes quickly use your only leap skill in the direction of the first wall or pillar as you know you have to survive what is about to happen.

"The team need to quickly regroup, this is no longer an even fight". You think, "Someone in the enemy team must be taken down, and quickly," as you gauge how to make use of your second, weaker, burst damage choice.

But your line of tough is broken down as you notice another one of your team mates valiantly run in the middle of the arena. You now remember that movie where the hero raises its sword and while yelling like a madman charge in a outnumber fight for the sake of victory and glory. But this is not a movie. You know he will die, anyone knows that he will die, and you quickly notice that you were right as his HP bar also change colors to that cursed dark green tinge.

And you watch the whole scene unfold, as the last member of your team is getting slaughtered by swords, magics and clones. Bleeding his own now-poisoned blood as he gets a free travel to the waypoint, in 18 seconds.

You check your mini-map as your fingers in a moment of reflex are already moving your body to a safe place.Half of your mind is thinking the best way to regroup and what to do next.As the other half of your mind is thinking "Alright, this is how I fall to Silver again".

As the match ends, the results are show. A giant not-so-shiny silver medal is in front of you as if you had achieve something, except it was once upon a time Gold.The game tells you that you have 5 of 6 Top Stats. You are not happy, because you already play this game long enough to know that top stats doesn't matter anything.Except that you don't understand why you have top damage stats when there was a higher "Team DPS" class on your team.Except that you don't understand why you have top defense stats when you are not even playing a point holder.Except that you don't understand why you have top revives when you only resurrected a single players the whole match.Except that you don't understand why you have top healing when there were people playing classes clearly more durable as your current Almost-Full DPS build.

You return back to the lobby, and see that you still need to play another 2 matches for the "3 match a day" requirement for those Legendary Wings, the only reason you prolly still drag your mind trough this torture. Deep inside tough, your pride doesn't want to accept the fact that you reached the point that you are only playing this game mode for this reason alone.

And press the button again.

Go to start the game and give people swiftness but no one is stacked up at the gate...

You see on the mini map everyone is coming to mid but spread out like a lemmings match...

You think if you engage you can hold until the rest of the team shows up to mid but then you see the Mesmer stopped short and stayed inside base but ok, it's too late to change tactics, you engage anyway

You stand at front of everybody to be target of enemy but team hasn't rocked up yet still, so forced to run around like headless chicken kiting people

trying to refresh after bad start but Necro dropped to DE so focus the DE, good thing we have holo spamming skills and getting kills, team fight actually turns around and we won

Everybody runs away... Stand there like.... Guys?.... Guys? I'm just an Ele guys, dun leave me aura share nobody solo on mid

I see Warrior coming... That's ok, Warriors are EZPZ.. Warrior charges at me using shield block... Wut... OK... Who cares cuz warriors are EZPZ for D/D build... OH NOW THERE 2 players... Ok try to hold... Bad idea, too much drinky drinky tonight, courage in a can is bad... But somehow hold.

Might aswell just post a video

enjoy the drunk elementalist. (music doesnt start till 3 mins cuz youtube wouldn't allow a song in America/canada and Mexico)

@"sephiroth.4217" said:Go to start the game and give people swiftness but no one is stacked up at the gate...

You see on the mini map everyone is coming to mid but spread out like a lemmings match...

You think if you engage you can hold until the rest of the team shows up to mid but then you see the Mesmer stopped short and stayed inside base but ok, it's too late to change tactics, you engage anyway

You stand at front of everybody to be target of enemy but team hasn't rocked up yet still, so forced to run around like headless chicken kiting people

trying to refresh after bad start but Necro dropped to DE so focus the DE, good thing we have holo spamming skills and getting kills, team fight actually turns around and we won

Everybody runs away... Stand there like.... Guys?.... Guys? I'm just an Ele guys, dun leave me aura share nobody solo on mid

I see Warrior coming... That's ok, Warriors are EZPZ.. Warrior charges at me using shield block... Wut... OK... Who cares cuz warriors are EZPZ for D/D build... OH NOW THERE 2 players... Ok try to hold... Bad idea, too much drinky drinky tonight, courage in a can is bad... But somehow hold.

enjoy the drunk elementalist. (music doesnt start till 3 mins cuz youtube wouldn't allow a song in America/canada and Mexico)

Until the Music finally began the Videos Audio was freaking me out.

@Alatar.7364 said:

@"sephiroth.4217" said:Go to start the game and give people swiftness but no one is stacked up at the gate...

Until the Music finally began the Videos Audio was freaking me out.

America apparently doesn't approve of the first song I had so I had to edit the video in youtube so it was available for all to watch lmao

Elementlists are cool... Cool match btw

Archived