Zoo Master / Herder with whip

Brycar.2651

@Brycar.2651 said:I would like a Ranger spec with a whip. This spec would allow multiple pets so they can manage a herd. Not sure is all the same animal or a variety.

Idea seems funny and interesting.... I kinda like it... But instead of whip, if herd skill is activated using f4 while in beast mode, you'll get a horn or a flute... It instructs the pets to either rampage on enemy team or trample them, lauch, hard cc enemies ...If horn skill 1 is used, animals will trample 5 enemies in a single direction and radius/distance 1200... ;)If skill 2 is used as herder, animals will go berserk and enemies target gets switched like crazy , so they can't focus on single animal or single player B)Skill 3 - immobilize a selected target by piling on top of the target... Like heap of dirty laundry piled up on a guy... I'm not impliying pets as dirty laundry.. but you get the picture :pSkill 4 someone fill it up

@InsaneQR.7412 said:

@Tajiseed.7831 said:Whipping animals sounds pretty cruel to me. Just cross your eyes if you want multiple pets.

It is a magic whip which only hurts bad guys. For the pets it provides positive feedback to motivate them.

You have no clue how operant conditioning works do you?

Nope. It is magic. Just day dreaming about what would be fun for me.

You can also play with a whip as elementalist - dagger maybe? (I don't play it much).

Ranger + flute = pied Piper? Unleash plague of mice.

Along the lines of pack, a shape shifting spec might be fun, e.g. 2-3 wolves as pets, if you 'prove yourself' with enough damage you can shift into alpha wolf and hunt together. If you take too many hits you become weak and the pack disown you (Bit like a reverse soul beast).

Archived