TP Search - Incomplete Results for "Elonian"

Donari.5237

When you search in Weapons for "Elonian" in order to find the new weapons, only the Carver, Sidearm, Cutlass, and Pocketbow show up even though others are available. If you then select an individual weapon category, eg Scepters, the Elonian item will show up and then returning to the overall weapons category fills out the search.

This one's no biggy for me, but if one data search is failing to find everything containing the string, there may be others with the same problem.

@"Donari.5237" said:When you search in Weapons for "Elonian" in order to find the new weapons, only the Carver, Sidearm, Cutlass, and Pocketbow show up even though others are available. If you then select an individual weapon category, eg Scepters, the Elonian item will show up and then returning to the overall weapons category fills out the search.

This one's no biggy for me, but if one data search is failing to find everything containing the string, there may be others with the same problem.

You probably had a profession restriction in your search. I've found them all via search.

Archived