20 supply from spawn in red bl

Avengedeath.4671

@Avengedeath.4671 said:I just tested it again, 1st time 15 supply, 2nd time 15 supply, 3rd time 15 supply. seems to be random, getting 20 supply from spawn/eotm supply.

I think what @Chaba.5410 meant was you need to pick it up again without spending your supply inbetween. So go there with 0 supps, pick up your 15, then immideatly pick up again to receive the last 5 supplies in order to max out your capacity.

@rng.1024 said:

@Avengedeath.4671 said:I just tested it again, 1st time 15 supply, 2nd time 15 supply, 3rd time 15 supply. seems to be random, getting 20 supply from spawn/eotm supply.

I think what @Chaba.5410 meant was you need to pick it up again
without
spending your supply inbetween. So go there with 0 supps, pick up your 15, then immideatly pick up again to receive the last 5 supplies in order to max out your capacity.

Actually I posted without thinking clearly about the base amount. It was that you picked up 10 on the first attempt and then you had to pick it up a second time to get the additional 5. It seems like that bug has been fixed though and you get 15 right on the first pick-up. I can't test red EOTM supply right now since my server is green.

Archived