Reward chest at the end of Chalice of Tears JP does not provide Flask of Tears — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Reward chest at the end of Chalice of Tears JP does not provide Flask of Tears

Hi,
I completed the JP Chalice of Tears. However at the Top of Volcano , the reward chest does not give Flask of Tears. I need it for Ember Bay Achievement. Is the the reason that the Ember Master is not activated on my profile ? Thanks.

Comments

• Ziooo.8932Ziooo.8932 Member ✭✭✭

Probably, yes. You need the collection active to be able to get it.

Necro mains either are masochists or become masochists after a balance patch.

• Does it mean after the collection active, I have to run the JP again ?

• Khisanth.2948Khisanth.2948 Member ✭✭✭✭

Yes and it would have to be either on two different characters or two different days as well since JP chests are only lootable once a day.

• DerJoker.9081DerJoker.9081 Member ✭✭✭

You also need every checkpoint on the way up for the achievement/flask of tears.
    The chest is lootable without the checkpoint, the flask of tears will only be rewarded if you went to all the checkpoints :)

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.