Annual Rituals

xoz.2481

Hey, is it possible to that you already got the 50AP from the annual achievement? It's an infinite one so it goes back to zero after you complete it. Check it out and see, if there's an indicator as how often you have completed the achievement. ("You have completed this achievement 1 time.")

PS: Yay, back from my 6 month suspension!

Sorry, wanted to post earlier.

I don't want to open a new thread to ask this silly question, so:if I complete all the annual achievements, will I have my Annual Rituals 1/9 next year? Because if it's so... I would gain 1 free achievement every 9 years! That's a bargain!(well, idk if it's worth to pay 5 gold for this or if I can spare them)

But this year the old Halloween achiev haven't been reset. I already had a lot of achievements with 4/5, 150/400 etc. Idk... maybe in 9 years I'll get the arthritis and I won't be able to complete the tower anymore. Got to think in advance!Joking, I doubt the game will be alive for so many years. The whole achievement will be completed in 19 years! ArenaNet is quite optimistic. But who knows, I wish them.

@"Urud.4925" said:But this year the old Halloween achiev haven't been reset. I already had a lot of achievements with 4/5, 150/400 etc. Idk... maybe in 9 years I'll get the arthritis and I won't be able to complete the tower anymore. Got to think in advance!Joking, I doubt the game will be alive for so many years. The whole achievement will be completed in 19 years! ArenaNet is quite optimistic. But who knows, I wish them.

The ones that count for Halloween Rituals are all marked "(annual)" all of which are new.

Archived