Plat 3/Legendary Ranger Stream!

shadowpass.4236

@"JezzaLeo.6704" said:Hi mate! Great stream from what I saw so far, you have very good mechanical gameplay. Can you please sure your main sPVP and WvW builds? Thanks very much :).

Thank you!

1. sPvP Build
  2. WvW Build

For sPvP, I run a few variations of the build I linked. I'll use different weapon/trait combinations depending on what I feel like playing.

@Bast Bow.2958 said:Nice vids!

Wouldn't Oakheart Salve sync better in your wvw build over soften the fall? You have regen all over your build :)

Thank you! I use Soften the Fall over Oakheart Salve because:

1. It procs Wilderness Knowledge for 2 condition clears and fury.
  2. Lesser Muddy Terrain is very good for the immobilize, cripple, and slow. It's a great kiting tool and can be used to set up bursts with the root.

The 5% damage reduction and regen from Oakheart Salve isn't worth the tradeoff imo.

@shadowpass.4236 said:

@Bast Bow.2958 said:Nice vids!

Wouldn't Oakheart Salve sync better in your wvw build over soften the fall? You have regen all over your build :)

Thank you! I use Soften the Fall over Oakheart Salve because:
  1. It procs Wilderness Knowledge for 2 condition clears and fury.
  2. Lesser Muddy Terrain is very good for the immobilize, cripple, and slow.
    It's a great kiting tool and can be used to set up bursts with the root.

The 5% damage reduction and regen from Oakheart Salve isn't worth the tradeoff imo.

I've used it for the condi clear, but shame on me, cause I've never used it to kite or set up burst...And I know exactly what it does, just never made that connection.

@Atronach.8520 said:Is there any way to include Sic 'em in those builds? Particularly in WvW, since the dmg% fits in quite nicely on SB to pull off the burst. Dolyak stance is also very good, I'm torn on which of these two to use.

Personally, I'm not a huge fan of Sic Em. However, you can drop QZ for SE or drop Moa Stance for SE and take Leadership Runes instead of Revenant in the sPvP build.

For the WvW build, you can drop LR for SE but I'd recommend keeping it as it is.

Archived