New Sigil of Vision and One Wolf Pack + Hunter's call + Smoke Assault

Faffin.6741

Sigil of VisionThe new Sigil of Vision takes the core concept of the Sigil of Intelligence and pushes it a little further. Three critical strikes can be meaningful, but they’re often consumed immediately. By > switching to a duration of time, more impactful choices can be made about whether to invest in your precision and critical strike chances or to rely on windows of opportunity.

That's a lot of crits over 3 seconds, assuming One Wolf Pack going off every 1/4 second.

@"Faffin.6741" said:

Sigil of VisionThe new Sigil of Vision takes the core concept of the Sigil of Intelligence and pushes it a little further. Three critical strikes can be meaningful, but they’re often consumed immediately. By > switching to a duration of time, more impactful choices can be made about whether to invest in your precision and critical strike chances or to rely on windows of opportunity.

That's a lot of crits over 3 seconds, assuming One Wolf Pack going off every 1/4 second.

unfortunatelly (or fortunatelly) it's confirmed to be PvE sigil - with "alot of things being mode split in advance" it is unsure if it will even work in WvW.........

question would arise tho how much you could spike dps up for PvE content like raids or t4 fracs :thonking:

@Lord Trejgon.2809 said:

@"Faffin.6741" said:

unfortunatelly (or fortunatelly) it's confirmed to be PvE sigil - with "alot of things being mode split in advance" it is unsure if it will even work in WvW.........

question would arise tho how much you could spike dps up for PvE content like raids or t4 fracs :thonking:

It will probably be active in wvw as well. I can't think of any sigil, rune, utility, or food that is usable in pve but not in wvw.

@Arcaedus.7290 said:

@"Lord Trejgon.2809" said:unfortunatelly (or fortunatelly) it's confirmed to be PvE sigil - with "alot of things being mode split in advance" it is unsure if it will even work in WvW.........

It will probably be active in wvw as well. I can't think of any sigil, rune, utility, or food that is usable in pve but not in wvw.

I mentioned AN confirmind "alot of things being mode split in advance" by no accident - sure if it's usable in PvE it will be existing in WvW but it may have split stats in WvW to be weaker/different - which would not be new thing, seen such stuff already in gw2.... :/

@Lord Trejgon.2809 said:

@Lord Trejgon.2809 said:unfortunatelly (or fortunatelly) it's confirmed to be PvE sigil - with "alot of things being mode split in advance" it is unsure if it will even work in WvW.........

I mentioned AN confirmind "alot of things being mode split in advance" by no accident - sure if it's usable in PvE it will be existing in WvW but it may have split stats in WvW to be weaker/different - which would not be new thing, seen such stuff already in gw2.... :/

I gotcha. Anet does do this with skills/traits, but are there examples of sigils or runes that are split between pve/wvw? If there are I'm either blanking on them or just straight up unaware of them.

@Arcaedus.7290 said:I gotcha. Anet does do this with skills/traits, but are there examples of sigils or runes that are split between pve/wvw? If there are I'm either blanking on them or just straight up unaware of them.

not sure how atm but I do remember in the past there was a rune set that had different CDs between PvE and WvW (difference big enought to effectively ruin it for WvW while at it)

Archived