unranked newbie player surge?

Stand The Wall.6987

Hi guys I have a question but don't want to open a thread to ask. I have never played pvp and would love to start trying, and eventually get the new pvp armor. There's a requirement of rank 100 to get them. I was just wondering how long will it take to get to rank 100? Is it going to take as much time as getting the wvw sublime armor with 2k rank requirement? It took me 1.5 years of active playing wvw to get to 1.1k rank atm just for reference. Thanks! :)

@Emprer.7256 said:Hi guys I have a question but don't want to open a thread to ask. I have never played pvp and would love to start trying, and eventually get the new pvp armor. There's a requirement of rank 100 to get them. I was just wondering how long will it take to get to rank 100? Is it going to take as much time as getting the wvw sublime armor with 2k rank requirement? It took me 1.5 years of active playing wvw to get to 1.1k rank atm just for reference. Thanks! :)

It won't take as long as WvW. I think boosters will help PvP exp as well. Find a class you enjoy/perform well at and go to town. It will definitely take time. I don't know how much time though. See how long it takes to get 20k exp and then calculate out length of time to 100.

@Patrick.7306 said:Finally tried to pvp after first day trying I am out never again. Personal tells telling me to get out noob for an hour even after i left the mist it is pathetic.

Don't let it discourage you. There are a lot of salt. there are people who think they're better than you. Just right click on their name and block. or report if the situation gets out of hand.

yeah just ignore the toxic ppl. or better yet incite them lol, I do even tho I have a general idea whats going on.

good example is I decided to 2v1 some fb bunker cuz reasons. he had to die basically. weaver there (we had point I think) told me to leave but I didn't cuz stubborn. die fb die. then 2 more ppl come and its 4v1 lolol. best. he rage quitted shortly after, gud laffs.

@Patrick.7306 said:Finally tried to pvp after first day trying I am out never again. Personal tells telling me to get out noob for an hour even after i left the mist it is pathetic.

Salty players be like that sometimes. Blocking's your friend and often the majority kf the community are decent. Additionally, it's rough first starting out, but as you practice it becomes easier and much more fun. Stick with it! :3

Archived