Buyer's remorse - mistlock sanctuary pass and shared bag slot

Hi everyone. In a moment of impulsivity I purchased a mistlock sanctuary pass and a shared bag slot to put the mistlock sanctuary pass in. It's about an hour later and I'm feeling buyers remorse over it. I'm wondering if it's possible to get a refund on at least the mistlock sanctuary pass, if not both the pass and the shared bag slot. I figured I'd post here instead of taking up the support queue to see if it would be a reasonable request.

I have used both the mistlock sanctuary pass and the shared bag slot since buying it, and I did spend a bit of time in the mistlock sanctuary. I'm just now not really feeling the purchases I made. Any insight would be great.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Any account unlocks can not be returned, as they can not be removed. You may be able to return the Pass.The only way to find out is to create a ticket with the CS Team (Support link above/below).

Good luck.

Thanks for the info! Really appreciate it. I guess I'll submit the ticket regarding the pass only and see.

@castlemanic.3198 said:I was able to get the refund for the Mistlock Sanctuary Passkey.Super. Thanks for letting us know.

I figured I'd post here instead of taking up the support queue with a thank you response.The support team who worked on your ticket will appreciate a response that includes a thank you. You can also wait until you get the request for feedback; there's space to include an optional comment.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:You can inquire about both, but that's been the policy in the past.

The reason unlocks can't be refunded is only partly policy. The main reason is that the support team has no way to re-lock the skin/feature. So refunding would mean the person gets to keep their purchase without having paid for it. It's all too easy to imagine how easily that opportunity would be abused.

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

I figured I'd post here instead of taking up the support queue with a thank you response.The support team who worked on your ticket will appreciate a response that includes a thank you. You can also wait until you get the request for feedback; there's space to include an optional comment.Good to know! Sent a thank you response after seeing this.

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@castlemanic.3198 said:I was able to get the refund for the Mistlock Sanctuary Passkey.Super. Thanks for letting us know.

I figured I'd post here instead of taking up the support queue with a thank you response.The support team who worked on your ticket will appreciate a response that includes a thank you. You can also wait until you get the request for feedback; there's space to include an optional comment.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:You can inquire about both, but that's been the policy in the past.

The reason unlocks can't be refunded is only partly policy. The main reason is that the support team has no way to re-lock the skin/feature. So refunding would mean the person gets to keep their purchase without having paid for it. It's all too easy to imagine how easily that opportunity would be abused.

Yes, pretty sure that's the reason I gave above. :)

Archived