Deadeye and desync

Math.5123

This will have a somewhat frustrated tone to it, so brace yourself.

It's clear that Deadeye is neither designed nor balanced with PvP in mind, considering it's toxic playstyle revolving around near permanent invisibility. Judging by the complete and utter non-factor that is the balance teams urge to fix underlying issues with specs, I take it to the system team.

When a Deadeye exits stealth, they are de-synced for a second or two making them untargetable. More often then not they will even appear away from their actual position too, as seen in this clip; https://clips.twitch.tv/VibrantCheerfulPlumageNinjaGrumpy.

That being said, I'd like ANet to change the Stealth on dodge as it promotes extremely lazy gameplay.Something needs to be done.

@"Vieux P.1238" said:It's not just Dead Eye. This week I get 1 shoted from Backstab for 25k & all done from stealth. I don't get to see who did it except from combat log. At least with mirage you get to see him appear after his attack.

Don't make this thread into a "defend Mirage" fiesta please.

@tinyreborn.1938 said:

@"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:Now imagine DE doesnt appear on your screen , you cant see laser,cant see DE himself and bullet and all you see on your screen ~10k damage you received and only then DE render on your screen :)(By the way desync happen alot with revenant sword5 too)

Yeah, happens with other skills. My biggest issue is with DEs lately though.

@"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

@"Vieux P.1238" said:It's not just Dead Eye. This week I get 1 shoted from Backstab for 25k & all done from stealth. I don't get to see who did it except from combat log. At least with mirage you get to see him appear after his attack.

@"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:Now imagine DE doesnt appear on your screen , you cant see laser,cant see DE himself and bullet and all you see on your screen ~10k damage you received and only then DE render on your screen :)(By the way desync happen alot with revenant sword5 too)

The real issue is the perma stealth that always been. Not the 1 shot cuz most classes now can 1 shot. But not all can do it from stealth & stay stealthed while doing it.

@Vieux P.1238 said:

@"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

@Vieux P.1238 said:It's not just Dead Eye. This week I get 1 shoted from Backstab for 25k & all done from stealth. I don't get to see who did it except from combat log. At least with mirage you get to see him appear after his attack.

The real issue is the perma stealth that always been. Not the 1 shot cuz most classes now can 1 shot. But not all can do it from stealth & stay stealthed while doing it.

This is not a conversation about balance, and it's not a crusade to get Deadeye nerfed. This is about De-sync and De-sync only.

Archived