[Story Spoiler]One story mission is pretty fun with mirage

Exciton.8942

So when I was doing the story achievement, I found mirage is pretty fun to play in the mission where you command mummies.

Somehow, all the mummies are counted as illusions. So by picking infinite horizon, mirage mantle and renewing oasis, you can share mirage cloak, superspeed, protection and regeneration on these mummies.

I wish mirage can have more uses elsewhere. But this is where I actually had most fun with mirage.

Looking forward to this mission :DCurrently i have a lot of fun with sword ambush , Chaos and Duelling interruption traits + draining sigil + new interrupt sigil.Dune cloak + confusion on ambush and u can pump out condis with sword which is really cool.

U miss illusions and this is weired as hell , but the build needs the condi traits from Duelling and Chaos is core in the build with staff as second weapon. Perma protection with traited chaos storm + leap finisher , jaunt , sword ambush , staff 2. Illusionary , oasis,Blink, jaunt core utilites. Illusionary NEVER with staff , always sword , cause sword Auto Locks on ur Target while staff ambush right now is only might gaining until it gets fixxed.

Archived