Date of last newsletter/GDPR — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Date of last newsletter/GDPR

Can anyone, either from Anet or who is subscribed to the newsletter, tell me the date of the last one sent out?

The last two I recieved was April 2018 for SAB and then May 2018, which was talking about GDPR. It didn't ask for confirmation of subscription, it was just a general statement pointing towards the privacy policy, but I haven't had any newsletters since then, which is a bit strange.

Best Answer

Answers

• Healix.5819Healix.5819 Member ✭✭✭✭

Newsletters are generally sent out within a few days of a major release/event, the last being Halloween (October 19, 2018).

• Thanks Inculpatus

I think I can safely say something's gone funny with my subscription since the GDPR mail, as previously I got them with every release. I guess I will resubscribe and hope I start getting them again.

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

I usually get mine a week after a content patch

• @ekkue.3754 said:
    Thanks Inculpatus

I think I can safely say something's gone funny with my subscription since the GDPR mail, as previously I got them with every release. I guess I will resubscribe and hope I start getting them again.

You can easily do so on the Roller Beetle Races page (near the bottom): https://www.guildwars2.com/en/rollerbeetle/

Good luck.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.