Griffin Stance = Good

Soilder.3607

I have been playing with it and while I don't know if I will integrate it into my usual roaming build, I do like the skill 100x better than before. It's super great for disengaging and that 1s evade frame is great for avoiding burst. Definitely a fun skill. Wish I could run it with LR but the endurance regen cap makes them feel a little redundant together.

It's not an instant cast and not a stun break. I'll still take Lightning Reflexes over it.

It's better than it was and I can see people use it now. So, not bad. I think they wanted to give more support to Skirmishing trait line, Strider's Defense and Essence of Speed. Making a more evading/glassy and bursty version of Soulbeast than meta bruiser/tanky Boonbeast.

Smokescale (BMode), Sword 2-3, OH Dagger, GS third AA, GS Leap, Lightning Reflexes and now Griffon Stance. Soulbeast is evading like Daredevil and Mirage :).

@ProtoMarcus.7649 said:It's nice to get some evasion effect but with a cast time it's kinda odd

They didn't want to make it a copy of Mirage Cloak (which I thought it was before trying it). Imagine Whirling Defense + Griffon Stance + Strider's Defense if it was instant :P.

Archived