Full Counter getting interrupted by Thief skills — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Full Counter getting interrupted by Thief skills

Basilisk venom(stun) + Steal ; Sleight of Hand (trait / Daze) + Bountiful theft (Stealing Stab from Full Counter) can interrupt Full counter . Is this a bug or is this legit suppose to happen? Damage still goes off too even when full counter is suppose to evade, but is interrupted in the process cause the game counts 2 Crowd controls; the daze and the Stun. If this is bug please fix this.

Comments

• First of all, Full Counter only triggers on attacks and since Steal without Mug is not an attack, the conditions will be applied and your Full Counter will not trigger. Also, I don't think Basilisk is stunning you, I think it's Unforgiving. It's been behaving like this and the same reason why Bandit's Defense cannot block Steal without Mug either.

Thief F1 must remain an instacast Steal skill. DE will simply apply DE Mark on target on Steal.
    Malice build-up independently from DE Mark. Mark only speed up the build-up, not be the pre-requisite.
    http://sirvincentiii.com ~ In the beginning...there was Tarnished Coast...

• "Partial Counter"

• @Sir Vincent III.1286 said:
    First of all, Full Counter only triggers on attacks and since Steal without Mug is not an attack, the conditions will be applied and your Full Counter will not trigger. Also, I don't think Basilisk is stunning you, I think it's Unforgiving. It's been behaving like this and the same reason why Bandit's Defense cannot block Steal without Mug either.

First of all ? lmao ok dad calm down. this was just to address an issue.

• @Sazukikrah.5036 said:

@Sir Vincent III.1286 said:
    First of all, Full Counter only triggers on attacks and since Steal without Mug is not an attack, the conditions will be applied and your Full Counter will not trigger. Also, I don't think Basilisk is stunning you, I think it's Unforgiving. It's been behaving like this and the same reason why Bandit's Defense cannot block Steal without Mug either.

First of all ? lmao ok dad calm down. this was just to address an issue.

lol, sry didn't mean to sounds like that. :astonished:

Thief F1 must remain an instacast Steal skill. DE will simply apply DE Mark on target on Steal.
    Malice build-up independently from DE Mark. Mark only speed up the build-up, not be the pre-requisite.
    http://sirvincentiii.com ~ In the beginning...there was Tarnished Coast...

• Sazukikrah.5036Sazukikrah.5036 Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 29, 2017

Opps i did not mean to post that video lol why cant i delete

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.