Full Counter getting interrupted by Thief skills

Hadi.3167

Basilisk venom(stun) + Steal ; Sleight of Hand (trait / Daze) + Bountiful theft (Stealing Stab from Full Counter) can interrupt Full counter . Is this a bug or is this legit suppose to happen? Damage still goes off too even when full counter is suppose to evade, but is interrupted in the process cause the game counts 2 Crowd controls; the daze and the Stun. If this is bug please fix this.

First of all, Full Counter only triggers on attacks and since Steal without Mug is not an attack, the conditions will be applied and your Full Counter will not trigger. Also, I don't think Basilisk is stunning you, I think it's Unforgiving. It's been behaving like this and the same reason why Bandit's Defense cannot block Steal without Mug either.

@Sir Vincent III.1286 said:First of all, Full Counter only triggers on attacks and since Steal without Mug is not an attack, the conditions will be applied and your Full Counter will not trigger. Also, I don't think Basilisk is stunning you, I think it's Unforgiving. It's been behaving like this and the same reason why Bandit's Defense cannot block Steal without Mug either.

First of all ? lmao ok dad calm down. this was just to address an issue.

@Sazukikrah.5036 said:

@Sir Vincent III.1286 said:First of all, Full Counter only triggers on attacks and since Steal without Mug is not an attack, the conditions will be applied and your Full Counter will not trigger. Also, I don't think Basilisk is stunning you, I think it's Unforgiving. It's been behaving like this and the same reason why Bandit's Defense cannot block Steal without Mug either.

First of all ? lmao ok dad calm down. this was just to address an issue.

lol, sry didn't mean to sounds like that. :astonished:

Archived