[Spoilers]Thoughts on Kralkatorrik

I don't think he will be the big bad of the future xpc again, more likely be finished in the next episode since we've already fought his minions all across Elona and faced him like that, there is little to be added. I think he might become the new baddie like DSD's stepping stone since he was badly injured and could only retreat in the end.

@Slowpokeking.8720 said:I don't think he will be the big bad of the future xpc again, more likely be finished in the next episode since we've already fought his minions all across Elona and faced him like that, there is little to be added. I think he might become the new baddie like DSD's stepping stone since he was badly injured and could only retreat in the end.

On which expansion was Kralkatorrik the big bad?

@Walhalla.5473 said:

@Slowpokeking.8720 said:I don't think he will be the big bad of the future xpc again, more likely be finished in the next episode since we've already fought his minions all across Elona and faced him like that, there is little to be added. I think he might become the new baddie like DSD's stepping stone since he was badly injured and could only retreat in the end.

On which expansion was Kralkatorrik the big bad?

None, but even though in PoF we've fought branded throughout Elona, and the LS got a lot to do with him, even with a direct battle like that.

He still essentially needs to be killed off and very quickly given the damage he was doing to the Mists and he likely retreated back there. I expect us to beat him in the Mists in the finale with a final showdown related in somehow to whatever Glint told Aurene in private including a way to preserve the magic that is let loose.

Ideally I want a big open World fight against him, but that is highly unlikely. I do want to be able to see more than just his head though. He still felt rather small - I always expected Kralk to be at least 3-4 times that size, with us the size of his eyeball.

Frankly I'm not as bothered as I was though. This was a severe drop in quality for an episode - I just hope whatever they have planned is a return to form

I very much doubt we will slay him in the next release. Both parties are reeling from combat.

From what I've noticed, Rytlock has been growing increasingly frustrated with how the Commander has handled things. I reckon it opens it up for a trip to the Blood Legion Homelands if Rytlock breaks away and returns "home", so to speak.

This will give the group and Kralkatorrik time to recover and be handled in the new season.

@Donutdude.9582 said:From what I've noticed, Rytlock has been growing increasingly frustrated with how the Commander has handled things.

Rytlock would be acting that way no matter WHO was in charge or what they were doing.

This is the fight that Destiny's Edge tried, and failed. It's the one failure that really haunts him. And this time, there's even more on the line.

He may be all teeth and growls, but that's just how he's dealing with it all.

@"Donutdude.9582" said:From what I've noticed, Rytlock has been growing increasingly frustrated with how the Commander has handled things. I reckon it opens it up for a trip to the Blood Legion Homelands if Rytlock breaks away and returns "home", so to speak.

Unpopular opinion: Rytlock's been dead weight since Dragon's Watch was formed and the guild will get better with his departure if he does leave.

Archived