Returning Player looking for guild (casual, pvx, YB)

Jayaar.3914

I am looking to find a friendly, active guild. I would love to find one that has coms (TeamSpeak, Discord, etc) and is most active during the evening hours. I've been part of GW2 since the pre-launch weekend, but life has prevented me from being super active during different seasons. I ran with RageQuit [RQ] and did a ton of WvW several years back, but I enjoy almost all parts of the game (I don't do PVP much, but that's mostly because I don't like doing PVP by myself :P). I'm most experienced with my Guardian and my Revenant, but I'm not super up-to-date on builds or anything. I am really looking forward to finding a guild to call home! ☺️

Howdy! Feel free to check out the GOATs if you want to wander in the mists of WvW on YB together. :) We are looking to start PVE raids next month together also. I'm sure it will end horribly. We'll have a good time anyway.

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/692/na-wvw-yaks-bend-goat-new-players-welcome-join-us-for-questionable-decisions-in-pvp/p1

Archived