The worst problem with pvp.

Brohan.6490

Resurrection of downed players is far too easy in the current meta, there are too many situations where players can be ressed almost instantly even if the person doing the res is interrupted and standing in massive cleave. It's by far the worst problem with this game atm in my opinion, I wish there where not any res traits.

Dud, I don't know... Stop making these stupid nonsense whining topics please.That shit is not "by far the worst problem with this game atm" in my opinion.You re just mad because someone res a guy you hardly managed to put in down state and that they both killed you. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have made this topic if you were the one who got res.

Next time you want to start a thread of what is "by far the worst problem with this game", add a concrete situation (vid/image) so we can debate about it. Instead of writing sentences like:

@"Brohan.6490" said:Resurrection of downed players is far too easy in the current meta, there are too many situations where the players can be ressed.. . "Without giving any of these" many situations".And last not least, the down state is a part of Gw mechanics . It's like saying: dodging is by far the worst problem in this game because mirages can dodge while CC'd.

@Brohan.6490 said:Resurrection of downed players is far too easy in the current meta, there are too many situations where players can be ressed almost instantly even if the person doing the res is interrupted and standing in massive cleave. It's by far the worst problem with this game atm in my opinion, I wish there where not any res traits.It's a handful of skills and traits (necro res trait and guardian res signet) doing this. Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

I thought it was Mirage

Core guards are pretty heinous too

Boonbeasts little overtuned for being so tanky they are so spanky (wink)

Deadeyes should probably go back to the old silent scope mechanics or put a cooldown on the dodge stealth. Also binding shadow lol

Can't really think of anything else....wait longer CDS on holo and either a shave on the wave or make it horizontal only...it's like infinity in every direction atm

Archived