Path of Fire story chapter called Sacrifice

aandiarie.7195

I won't spoil anything, but when I was in the story for the chapter "sacrifice" there were no arrow or hints on how to progress the story. I ran around that instance for like 2 hrs checking everywhere to try to make it progress.Can arrows or hints or something be added. ALSO I got kicked from the instance after 2 hrs and had to redo it Q_Q

• 5 weeks later...

I got a little lost in that instance too on my first try, and did two circuits of the place before I found where I was supposed to be. But, I'm actually okay with that considering what was happening in-story at the time. Heck, I even thought (and still think) it was an intended feature :bleep_bloop:

After subsequent playthroughs, my advice is this: if you pay attention to your surroundings when you spawn, you will know where to go.

I looked everywhere for where I was supposed to go next and nothing would pop up or etc. The part where you need to take a raptor and jump over the gorge and go around a mountain like thing wasn't coming up for me. So yeah it was bugged or something before it made me dc. It didn't even tell me anything about going up that area.

Archived