How to improve the health of the game

BlaqueFyre.5678

While I do agree that these are both too present in the current state of the game, I don't ever see them changing this because they'd have to change the functionality of a lot of skills and traits. PoF was proof that their answer to more is more and not less.

I personally wish they'd implement CC-immunity for a very short period of time after successfully stunbreaking. Getting chain-CC'd is just not fun.

@"Pterikdactyl.7630" said:While I do agree that these are both too present in the current state of the game, I don't ever see them changing this because they'd have to change the functionality of a lot of skills and traits. PoF was proof that their answer to more is more and not less.

I personally wish they'd implement CC-immunity for a very short period of time after successfully stunbreaking. Getting chain-CC'd is just not fun.

Oh I am well aware that they will never do anything that was actually well thought out for the health of the game, and will just pile more bloat onto the current system.

Hit reset and go back to pre HoT balance.

Then rework the elite specs so they're in line with core trait lines, that abilities have similar cool downs and do the same amount of stuff as core abilities.

It's very easy to understand where it all went terribly wrong when you compare the cool downs, effects and counterplay (or lack of) of the elite specs vs core.

Also don't forget that numerous core abilities have been buffed considerably since the expansions.

@apharma.3741 said:Hit reset and go back to pre HoT balance.

Then rework the elite specs so they're in line with core trait lines, that abilities have similar cool downs and do the same amount of stuff as core abilities.

It's very easy to understand where it all went terribly wrong when you compare the cool downs, effects and counterplay (or lack of) of the elite specs vs core.

Also don't forget that numerous core abilities have been buffed considerably since the expansions.

I completely agree, one caveat quite a bit of Core was also nerfed severely or reworked completely because of the elite specs

@BlaqueFyre.5678 said:

@apharma.3741 said:Hit reset and go back to pre HoT balance.

I completely agree, one caveat quite a bit of Core was also nerfed severely or reworked completely because of the elite specs

True, I've forgotten about the nerfs tbh. Not sure how many have been reverted in time though.

Archived