Ghost following me through Thunderhead Peaks

SuwanHime.7685

Okay so, I've been in this map with two of my characters, a necro and a revenant and I started to notice that ghosts pop up every once in a while around me, they stay there for like 5 seconds before they dissapear. They say something, and then dissapear. I was in a party with a friend, but they couldn't see the ghosts, but the ghost's their names are blue coloured and have the abbreviation of my current guild.

I have an idea where it started, when I was at a gravesite in this map with my main (the necro) but I can't really find answers on the internet on why this is? I have completed all or nothing on necro, but i havent yet on my revenant.

Im very very intrigued so if someone knows the answer why this happens, please let me know!!

DyaH7kFX4AE4bmK.jpg:large

@"SuwanHime.7685" said:Okay so, I've been in this map with two of my characters, a necro and a revenant and I started to notice that ghosts pop up every once in a while around me, they stay there for like 5 seconds before they dissapear. They say something, and then dissapear. I was in a party with a friend, but they couldn't see the ghosts, but the ghost's their names are blue coloured and have the abbreviation of my current guild.

I have an idea where it started, when I was at a gravesite in this map with my main (the necro) but I can't really find answers on the internet on why this is? I have completed all or nothing on necro, but i havent yet on my revenant.

Im very very intrigued so if someone knows the answer why this happens, please let me know!!

DyaH7kFX4AE4bmK.jpg:large

The Crystal Blooms dialogue:

Priory Historian: Just saw another ghost. It's starting to look like Ascalon around here.Vigil Crusader: If they're all coming HERE, there's gotta be something seriously wrong on the other side.Ghostly Messenger: Commander—dire news from Glint. Our forces are scattered. We can't hold out any longer.Ghostly Messenger: Kralkatorrik has entered the Domain of the Lost. He's devouring everything in his path. Destroying or scattering the dead.

: Well, that explains all the ghosts. How bad do you think this is?Ghostly Messenger: He's wounded—we've done real damage. But now he's feeding again. Regaining power. If this keeps up...: So, pretty bad. Got it. Thanks for everything you've done—the rest is up to us.

Basically Kralkatorrik destroys the Grenth's Realm which caused many ghosts to scatter into nothingness, he endangered not only the spirits in the Mists, but also us, with Domain of the Lost lost, the spirits that died (as Commander) unexpectedly, they have no chance to have their judgement, so basically they are now doomed.

Archived