Our worst fear has become truth

Puki.2465

Hello Folks,

Why in the love of god do we get mounts? This is not at all what WvW needs at it's current state (See all the different topics about the "extremely" awesome WvW anouncement)Don't we want some, for example couch couch balancing?

Not much to say about this really..

~Puki

@gebrechen.5643 said:

@"KingPuki.1075" said:Hello Folks,

Why in the love of god do we get mounts? This is not at all what WvW needs at it's current state (See all the different topics about the "extremely" awesome WvW anouncement)Don't we want some, for example
couch couch
balancing?

Not much to say about this really..

~Puki

We need mounts because:

Can you just stop posting that kitten in every thread on every page? Are you 12 and your parents are not at home?

Yes. I'm really into PVE...

@Vyrulisse.1246 said:Just like Gliding was the death of WvW too huh? You all raged about that too now it's a non-issue.

No one wanted it, no one wants it still. The only people that like it for 5 minutes are the people that use it to escape dying. Just like the gliders, mounts will only benefit people that want to escape fighting.

The game would be improved by removing gliding. The game is made worse by adding gliding.

@Vyrulisse.1246 said:Just like Gliding was the death of WvW too huh? You all raged about that too now it's a non-issue.

No, it isn't. I hear complaints several times a week about people gliding away and saving their life, whether its the enemy or us abusing it. All gliding added is the ability to laugh at your team when you are red and don't own OW and another way to avoid combat completely.

Mounts- Did I see that right? The mount has a combat initiate skill? Speaking as someone with over 20 thousand hours in WvW - Fuck you Anet. Get a clue and actually talk to people that love the game mode instead of dragging your ideas out of some random raid monkeys butt. Sounding cool does not equal good for wvw.

See you folks in a few weeks I'm sure xD

Archived