A couple possibly unreasonable Q.O.L. requests..

Bast.7253

It's always been a little frustrating to see Arah all blobbed out and unexplored on the world map. Would it be possible to get it and perhaps some of the others painted onto the regular map?

Probably completely unreasonable, but could mounts in dungeons be a thing at some point? I mean I know dungeons aren't really used anymore, but if you don't plan on revisiting that area and rebuilding it in a future story update, could we get mounts usable in Arah at least? I'd love to take a look around the place! It would be even neater if we were somehow able to access and use them in the story mode portion where we fought Zhaitan, but based on how that map was constructed it probably would require a lot more effort than its worth for simply allowing exploration.

Didn't we get a new Orr map durring LS3 EP 6, leaving two relitively map-sized rectangular chunks in Orr? The way the map looks at the moment, I could imagine a new map in the middle of orr, or a map spanning from the tower of Orr to the Scavanger's Causway - both areas could be cool to visit in the future.

@Westenev.5289 said:Didn't we get a new Orr map durring LS3 EP 6, leaving two relitively map-sized rectangular chunks in Orr? The way the map looks at the moment, I could imagine a new map in the middle of orr, or a map spanning from the tower of Orr to the Scavanger's Causway - both areas could be cool to visit in the future.

We did. The only parts we haven't technically explored would be the watery area in the center near the Artesian Waters, and the area connecting Scavenger's Causeway. We almost get all the way over to Scavenger's Causeway with the Victory or Death scenario, and we get a large chunk of the southern part of Orr as well. Plus we have the explorable dungeon.

So if both of those were updated on the map, the only parts we would be missing would be the very center where all the blue is, and the far far west of Orr next to the land bridge.

Personally, I'd love to have the center of Orr where all the blue is be an at least somewhat in-tact tropical Arah guild hall. But that's just a pipe dream I'm sure.

Archived