Need to reclaim guild hall in PoF?

Calexis.7348

Hey there, my guild is small but we were really proud to claim the Lost Precipice back in HoT and put some decorations and upgrades into it. As the expansion progressed most of the guild dropped off but a few of us are back in PoF. I went to go to our Guild Hall to check it out and found that all the points were contested, and I couldn't enter through the portal. Going to the Guild Initiative Office all the guild hall explorers have the dialog like we never claimed a guild hall to begin with. I couldn't find anything online about needing to reclaim a guild hall in the new expansion, did something change with this? Thanks!

@Ameepa.6793 said:Are you repping the right guild? :D

Yup, I doubled checked that

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:Did you go to the portal from VB or use the Guild Hall button in the Guild Panel?If you did not use the panel, try it. Maybe your guild has claimed Windswept Haven in PoF.I tried both, the Guild Hall Button in the guild panel is greyed out

@Calexis.7348 said:

@Ameepa.6793 said:Are you repping the right guild? :D

Yup, I doubled checked that

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:Did you go to the portal from VB or use the Guild Hall button in the Guild Panel?If you did not use the panel, try it. Maybe your guild has claimed Windswept Haven in PoF.I tried both, the Guild Hall Button in the guild panel is greyed out

Only times I've ever seen the guild hall button grayed out is after a patch that I didn't download. You can't go into the guildhall on the old version of the game and you need to download the new version. That's unfortunately all I can think of.

@Vayne.8563 said:Only times I've ever seen the guild hall button grayed out is after a patch that I didn't download. You can't go into the guildhall on the old version of the game and you need to download the new version. That's unfortunately all I can think of.

Just relaunched the game this morning to get any new patches and that didn't resolve it

@Veprovina.4876 said:Maybe someone from your guild tried to claim a new hall then failed and left it like that? Idk what happens when moving guild halls, if you need to claim it once you started, or if you can go back to your old one.

Maybe? I have no knowledge of anyone doing this but its possible? Is there a way to check that I don't see anything in the guild history

Archived